Toplis Welding Training Center is a facility designed, equipped and managed by qualified specialist to enhance skills of Offshore, Maritime and other Industry workers in various types of welding applications.
It offers customized, advanced, effective, up-to-date and relevant training program that includes different Unitor, Arc, and Gas Welding Courses.
Toplis Management Systems and administrative procedures have passed the exacting high standards of the ISO 9001 as accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
Training programs/courses are also accredited and certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS); and are handled by experienced instructors with a hands-on approach to training.
Toplis Welding Training Center is a part of RTV Group Asia with office address at Ground Floor, Mary Bachrach Building, 25th corner Railroad Street.
• be partners with our clients in the wholistic development of their personnel through education and training;
• continuously upgrade our competence as a training provider;
• ensure that our training processes shall, in no way, contribute to the degradation of the environment;
• protect the interest of all our stakeholders;
• espouse the culture of safety, quality and professionalism beyond the four corners of our facilities.
To be the premier technical learning institution where skills are developed for better and efficient productivity.
Quality Policy Statement
“We train to provide a life changing skill; we educate to pave a life-forming opportunity; we edify to foster a life-fulfilling career.”
To attain this, we commit to continually:
1. Update and upgrade our training programs, equipment and facilities to global standards and maintain environment-friendly training activities;
2. Develop and update our faculty and non-teaching officers and staff in order to provide excellent instruction and professional services;
3. Communicate effectively with out customers to determine their training requirements and keep us abreast with new technologies in the industry;
4. Foster better relation with all shareholders including suppliers, people around the community, customers and TWTC personnel.